In accordance with the Article 13 of the Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 in relation to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data and on the free movement of such data as well as the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), we hereby inform that:
The Controller of the data is Inventini sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Jastrzębie-Zdrój, ul. Towarowa 14, entered to the Register of Entrepreneurs under KRS No.: 0000493482, whose register files shall be maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, X Economic Division of the National Court Register, NIP: 6423185168, REGON: 243452509. The protection of the data shall be performed in accordance with requirements of the commonly applicable law regulations, whereas its storage shall take place on the secured servers.
1. We respect the right to privacy and we take care of the data safety, thus we use the latest safety and encoding technologies.
2. Any personal data provided shall be treated as confidential and shall not be visible to unathorised parties.
3. Personal data shall be processed:
a. in accordance with the regulations concerning the protection of personal data;
c. mainly for carrying out current business activity and implementation of interests of our customers in the scope and for the purpose necessary for the preparation of trade offers, completion of orders through online ordering system (erp.inventini.pl) as well as for the preparation of accounting settlement and maintaining accounting books;
d. in the scope and for the purposes necessary to fulfill interests (legally justified purposes), while the processing shall not infringe the rights and freedom of the data subject;
e. in the scope and for the purpose in accordance with consent given by you, e.g. for marketing purposes after signing up for the newsletter;
4. Every data subject has the right of access, rectification, removal or limitation of his/her data processing, including the right to object and make a complaint to the supervisory authority.
5. It is possible to contact with a data processing supervisor on the Controller’s behalf through e-mail to the address: email@example.com We reserve the right to process your personal data after completion of your orders and termination of trade relationship or after withdrawal only in the scope for redress before a court or if the national, EU or international law regulations shall oblige us to data retention.
7. According to the law, the Service Provider has the right to make personal and other data of the User available to authorised bodies (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
8. Erasure of personal data may be performed as a result of the withdrawal of the consent or legally justified objection to personal data processing.
9. The Service Provider shall not make personal data available to any entities other than the authorised under applicable provisions of law.
10. The personal data shall be processed only by persons authorised by us or by the processor whom we strictly cooperate with under agreements on the transmission of data.
11. The data shall be processed by the period essential on grounds of the Controller’s legitimate interest mentioned hereinabove, whereas after this period the data shall be processed for the purposes and for the period as well as in the scope required by law or for securing possible claims and until the consent is withdrawn.
Cookies and website traffic control, profiling
2. The Controller shall store cookies on the User’s final device and then shall have access to information included therein for statistical, marketing (re-marketing) purposes and to provide proper operation of the website.
3. The Controller hereby informs the User that there is configuration of the web browser which makes storage of cookies on the User’s final device impossible. In such case, use of the website by the User can be difficult.
4. The Controller hereby indicates that after saving cookies by the Controller, they may be removed by the User by means of appropriate functions of the web browser, special programmes or by application of appropriate tools available within operational system used by the User.
5. The Controller hereby informs the User that applies the following tracking and tracing technologies concerning actions undertaken by the User within the website:
Facebook Pixel – in order to manage advertisements on the Facebook and carry out marketing actions,
Google Analytics tracking code – in order to analyse the website statistics.
6. At the same time we inform that based on the collected data and as the Controller we shall not perform user profiling to screen advertising content.
In case of any questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact us.